Benefits of Hatha Yoga on the physical body include:
• It improves mobility in the joints.
• It improves flexibility in the connective tissue.
• It stretches the fascia and improves its condition.
• It improves metabolism.
• It improves the functioning of all body systems.
• It stimulates cell repair and regeneration.
• It improves blood flow in the spinal cord and brain.
• It rejuvenates the ligaments.
• It helps to stimulate the lymphatic system and cleanses the body.
• It improves the overall range of motion of the body.
• It improves energy levels.
• It improves the function of the lungs and heart.
• It brings balance to the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.